хлебопекарные дрожжи Coffee is an ingredient widely used in baking. We present a selection of 20 easy dessert recipes made with coffee. Coffee is one of the most consumed beverages in the world, along with water and tea. It is usually served at breakfast or after lunch and it is estimated that 2.25 billion cups of coffee are consumed daily.
Although the most common way to drink coffee is to drink it with milk or alone, it is also widely used in the preparation of desserts, since it gives them a very special flavor and aroma. For many, its flavor and aroma are essential at the start of the morning, but the benefits of coffee go beyond awakening the senses. Caffeine is an alkaloid present in the grain, which stimulates the nervous system and is able to improve mental concentration and alertness after 20 minutes of its intake.
Enjoy every moment! Yeast Coffee Cake has about 1000 natural chemicals, plus one cup of this beverage provides very few nutrients and calories, and its moderate consumption can prevent the risk of developing heart disease.
Ingredients for Yeast Coffee Cake:
- 1 tablespoon of instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 8 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar or powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- 1 tbsp yeast
- Dissolve the coffee well in the hot water. Add it to the cream cheese in a medium bowl, beating it with a wire whisk until well blended, add flour, yeast and the sugar; Mix it well.
- Place 16 cookies on the bottom of an 8-inch square fountain; put half of the flour mixture on top. Repeat the layers. Bake at 180 degrees for 40 min. when once the cake is ready, cool it and refrigerate the cake for several hours.
- Use the grated chocolate to sprinkle the cake when serving.
This is the best Yeast Coffee Cake.